Applicable to All Kinds of Structures
Modern building standards and concepts focus on making structures as safe and comfortable as possible. People use fire-resistant materials, add moisture barriers, and use sophisticated building techniques to ensure the building can handle disasters. At Bond Building Systems, we take this a step further and provide a building solution that offers higher tornado, fire, hurricane, and earthquake resistance. Our system is easy-to-use, reliable, and resilient. It can last for decades and provide lasting protection. If you live in an area that experiences frequent storms and disasters, we can help.
Applications of Tornado, Hurricane, Fire, and Earthquake Resistant Buildings
Our system can be used to build all kinds of structures. You just need to follow the instructions and designs provided to make sure everything is structurally sound. It can be used to build:
- Stores and commercial spaces
- Offices and office buildings
- Community centers and sports complexes
- Government buildings
- Industrial buildings
- Schools and colleges
- Hospital and other medical facilities
- Prisons and jails
There's no limit to what you can do with our Bond Building system. However, it is most cost-effective, when used for single-story structures using repetitive plans and designs. Do you want to rebuild a community after a massive disaster like the ones that occurred after Hurricane Dorian hit the Bahamas? Do you want to make sure your home in the Tornado Alley can handle the rough weather? Our solution can help.
Benefits of Resistant Structures
Building weather-resistant structures is an excellent investment, especially if you live in areas that are vulnerable to natural disasters. Here’s a look at some of the most significant benefits of investing in these structures:
- Safer for people residing inside
- A better investment for the future
- Security in the event of another natural disaster
- Lower insurance risk and premiums
- Easier to repair and renovate after a disaster
- Higher property value
- Affordable initial investment and long-term maintenance costs
As you can see, there are several advantages of building a hurricane, tornado, earthquake, and fire-resistant structures. These buildings also offer support after the disaster has passed, and the community is trying to recover from it. The properties can also become the ideal shelter for people who have lost their homes in the disaster.
How Does Bond Building System Work?
Our Bond Building System was designed with disaster-struck areas in mind. The priority is to make sure that people have robust shelters even after a devastating natural disaster. Here's a look at our benefits:
- The system doesn’t require a lot of skilled labor. A group of individuals with minimal training working alongside an experienced builder can set up a home quickly.
- We have unique design components like steel mesh framework, hurricane strips, concrete walls, and a strong foundation. These help to ensure the tornado-resistant structure is able to withstand natural disasters.
- We can ship to any location, whether you are in Florida, the Caribbean or anywhere in the world.
If you want to know more about our tornado, hurricane, fire, and earthquake-resistant buildings or other services, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Bond Building Systems. You can contact us or call 954 641 1500.